Mahir Haneef, TNN

It's Official, Working Women Can Ask Their Fathers To Pay For Their Marriage Expenses

A Hindu unmarried daughter has the right to obtain expenses for her intended marriage from her father even if the daughter and her mother have other income, the Kerala High Court has held. Even illegitimate children have such right, the court held. The ruling by a division bench of the court was after considering an …

Read More »